- 1Phentermine related medications
Dopamine (norepinephrine, dopamine) Increased appetite suppression
- The effect maximizes 1-4 hours after taking.
- This is a single ingredient medication which is highly effective in suppressing appetite.– Has relatively small resistance
- 0.5-1 pills a day, once or twice, can be taken separately.
- Side effects: insomnia, headaches, palpitation, constipation, sexual dysfunction, etc.
- A extended release tablet can be used to reduce side effects,
- 2Phendimetrazine related medications
- The effect maximizes 1-2 hours after taking.
- 1-4.5 pills a day, once or twice.
- Effect takes relatively fast, but the consistency is comparatively short.
- Since the drug has high active Dopamine ingredients, there is a comparatively higher possibility of developing dependency.
- The side-effects and dependency increases with higher doses.
– The weight lose should be gradual.
- 3Mazindol related medications
Mazindol related medications (Norepinephrine, Dopamine, Serotonin, Histamine)
Inhibition of the Reuptake
- Compared with Phentermine and Phendimetrazine, Mazindol’s effect in suppressing appetite is weaker.
An ingredient for inhibition of insulin secretion is present, therefore, the patients with a severe pancreatic disease and diabetes are prohibited from use.
- The level of weight increase is comparatively limited after stopping.
- Side effect: dryness in mouse, insomnia, headache, drowsiness, etc.
- 4High Justine beta preparations (Betahistine, etc.)
Acts on histamine receptors to inhibit feeding behavior and stimulate central nerves.
- 1-2 times a day, 6-24 mgs.
- Can be used with other appetite suppressant.
- Side effect: fatigue and nausea, headache and insomnia.
- Extra caution necessary for patients with digestive ulcer or asthma.
- 5Diethylpropion related meciations
- Suppress appetite by increasing norepinephrine.
- Side-effects negligible