- Takes effect within 30 minutes and lasts for 3-6 hours.
- Works better when combined with caffeine.
- May cause increased blood pressure, insomnia, tremor, fatigue and nausea.
- Increases the activities of neural receptors for enhanced appetite suppression.
- The toxic level is 1g (One cup of coffee contains approximately 50 - 180 mg)
- 3Ephedrine Caffeine
- 3 times a day, 30 minutes after every meal.
The content: Acetaminophen 200mg, Caffeine anhydrous 40mg, Ephedrine hydrochloride 15mg
- 4Green Tea Extract (Diva capsule, Daisen, etc.)
- Thermal generation through stimulating brown adipose tissue for oxidation of fat.
- The promotion of fat oxidation is achieved by suppressing COMT that disassembles norepinephrine to generate thermal reaction.
- Cautioun: Not safe for use during pregnancy.
– To increase oxidation of fat and increase sugar supply to brain for suppressing appetite, long chain fatty acid is pushed to inside of mitochondria.
- Side effect: vomit, abdominal pain and diarrhea
Copyrights ©2014 ~ 2016 JD Clinic Myeong-Dong